Statistics have shown that businesses can expect a 67% increase in the likelihood of obtaining a booking if they have video. If one piece of content has both text and video, just 20% will read the text, while the other 80% will choose to view the video. This highlights just how important video production is and why it should be part of a digital marketing investment. Indeed, 52% of global marketers say video has the best ROI for all types of content. Additionally, when you consider that 88% of searches on YouTube are related to destinations, and therefore the hospitality industry, it becomes even clearer that working with Breeze & Freeze is hugely important.